Dip your toe into the world of Latin using an all-new learning technique!
This app presents three works of Latin literature in increasing difficulties: the story of Perseus, the story of Hercules, and the first book of Caesar's Gallic Wars. Each story is broken up into individual words, and it's your job to drag the words around to build up the correct sentence.
Don't worry, the app gives you hints in English to help guide your answer, and as you complete each level you'll see a natural English translation to help build your understand.
- Includes over 1000 levels in increasing difficulties - start with just a handful of tenses, and end up with the full range of Caesar's Latin.
- Super simple interface: just drag the words to re-arrange the sentence!
- Learn while you play: read the story of Perseus fighting Medusa and marrying Andromeda, and follow Hercules' twelve labors!
- "Reverse mode" puts the hints in Latin and has you re-arrange the English words - use whatever suits you best!
- Works well for a single-player or as part of a class activity when used through a projector.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Latin Builder is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-11-11. The program can be installed on iOS.
Latin Builder (version 1.0) has a file size of 17.83 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.